Top Five Wedding Planning Tips
One of the key elements of planning a wedding is choosing the right venue and catering companies. These five steps will help you narrow down your search and make a more informed decision up front.
1. Set a realistic budget: It is rarely advisable to go deep into debt to pull off a fairytale wedding. There are plenty of wedding venues and catering options available to suit any budget.
2. See the venue and speak to the caterer in person: A little bit of photography magic and clever marketing can make anything look great in a brochure. It’s important that you visit the location in person and speak to the event planners yourself to get a feel for how organized they are.
3. Do a tasting: Catering services for weddings are accustomed to doing tastings. This allows you to sample the menu before you spend all the money necessary to feed your guests.
4. Stay organized: Make sure you take notes during every meeting you have with potential venues and caterers. Put them in a spreadsheet so you can easily compare your options side by side.
5. Weigh your options: As you search for catering in The Twin Cities you should consider all of the following points:
- Whether the catering and venue can be booked together
- Guest count
- Prices for catering
If you’re searching for a wedding caterer service for your upcoming event, contact Green Mill Catering today. We have event coordinators available to help you with all of the planning and organizing that will bring your perfect wedding to life.