Our Favorite Twin Cities Venues
Romantic, elegant, modern, hip, historical – these are just a few words that describe some of our favorite Twin Cities venues. As a catering company, we love being able to see some of the coolest venues the Twin Cities have to offer. From working wineries to restored mansions, the options available to hosts are virtually endless. That is why we have made a list of a few of our favorite venues that are perfect for just about any type of event!
- FIVE Event Center
- This breathtaking venue is a historical 1800’s beauty restored with gorgeous, modern elements. Boasting multiple levels and an outdoor patio, it is perfect for a variety of events all the way from romantic weddings to classy corporate retreats.
- Watson Block
- This 1902 office building has been restored to its former glory as an industrial yet modern event venue. Its timber and exposed bricks paired with modern finishes give it a distinctly urban vibe in the Minneapolis Warehouse District, making it perfect for your upcoming charity gala, corporate event, vow renewal party, etc..
- Green Acres Event Center
- If you are looking for rustic chic, you’ll find it at Green Acres Event Center. The gorgeous restored barn and outdoor event area will have your guests swooning – no matter what type of event you choose to host there.
- Warehouse Winery
- This trendy, artsy working winery will boost the “cool” factor of just about any event. No matter if you are hosting a classy corporate party or a sentimental engagement party, or even a wedding Warehouse Winery is the perfect place to throw your next event.
- 413 on Wacouta
- This historic St. Paul venue won’t disappoint. With its highly attentive staff and owner (We love you Britty and team!) and gorgeous architecture and decor, you are sure to remember your event at 413 on Wacouta for years to come.
- Semple Mansion
- Built in 1899 in Second Italian Renaissance Revival style, this magical venue is sure to enchant your guests at every turn. Plus, who hasn’t dreamt of hosting an event at a mansion?
- Lowertown Event Center
- If you are searching for a venue bursting with history, Lowertown Event Center is the place to host your next event. With its limestone walls, exposed timbers, and historical backstory, your guests will be transported to another era all while enjoying modern conveniences and having a great time!
At Green Mill Catering, we offer wedding catering and corporate catering, as well as catering for just about any other type of event you host, and we can’t wait to see which gorgeous Twin Cities venue you decide on. To ask questions or book your catering, inquire online or contact us today!